Escape the cold to find family-friendly entertainment at Central Park! A full line-up of musical acts are scheduled in the amphitheater through this spring:
- Roseville Big Band, big band classics
Sunday, March 3, at 2 p.m.
- ForEver Young, swing, jazz, 1950s through 1980s rock
Sunday, March 24, at 2 p.m.
- Sarah VanValkenburg, Americana guitar music
Sunday, April 14, at 2 p.m.
- Dance and Entertainment, spring dance showcase
Sunday, April 28, at 2 p.m.
- Classic Brass Quintet, brass quintet
Sunday, May 5, at 2 p.m.
- South Washington County Community Band
Sunday, May 19, at 2 p.m.
All concerts are free to attend (no reservations required)!
Other upcoming Parks and Recreation events at Central Park inlcude:
- Central Bark Pet Expo: Pet enthusiasts and local pet businesses can meet with a variety of organizations to learn about the latest pet news. The free event will take place on Saturday, March 2, from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. For safety reasons, no personal pets will be allowed at this event.
- Sundae Bingo: Create delicious ice cream sundaes while enjoying a variety of bingo games. The delicious event is scheduled for Sunday, March 10 at 2 p.m. and will last about 90 minutes. Pre-registration is required and dates are filled on a first come, first served basis. All ages are welcome. The event will take place in the Valley Creek Room B on the lower level of Central Park and costs $5 per person. Register online or call Woodbury Parks and Recreation at 651-714-3583.