Election judges are needed for the primary and general elections
Washington County is seeking individuals to work at Woodbury polling locations during the Aug. 14 primary election and Nov. 6 general election.
Election judges and election judge trainees are the officials who staff polling locations and ensure the rights of voters are protected on Election Day.
Election judges must be at least 18-years-old and trainees must be at least 16-years-old.
Other required qualifications include:
* U.S. citizenship
* Minnesota residency
* Possession of voting rights
* Ability to read, write and speak English
* Completion of training (minimum of two hours)
Student election judges qualifications:
* Must be at least 16-years-old
* Have approval from their parents and their school's principal
* Must submit a written request to their principal at least 10 days prior to Election Day
* Must complete an application that is to be signed by their parents/guardians and their school's principal
Election judges must be able to:
* Communicate clearly with voters
* Enjoy helping others
* Be available to work long hours
* Show attention to detail
For additional information, including application materials, visit the Washington County Elections website, or contact Washington County Elections at email@example.com or (651) 430-6790.
If you are interested in serving as an election judge, you can find more information on the Washington County Elections website or by contacting Washington County Elections at (651) 430-6790.