top bg

Parks Permits

Facilities and Reservations
For information on exclusive use/rental of park shelters/park buildings/athletic fields or trails, contact the Parks and Recreation staff at (651) 714-3583 or visit the Facilities and Reservations page.

Commercial Use Permit
Businesses or individuals that would like to conduct business, hold a class or any other "for profit" or any type of business activity on City of Woodbury property, are required to have a Commercial Use Permit. For additional information or to download the application form, please click here Commercial Use Permit.

Vehicle Access Permit

Motorized recreational vehicles are prohibited from parks and trails. Private vehicles are not allowed in city parks. For those times when a resident or contractor may require access to private property by crossing a city trail or city property, a one-time Vehicle Access Permit available. Please complete the Vehicle Access Permit application and submit to the Parks Supervisor officed at 2301 Tower Drive.

Community Work Permit - Public Property
Since almost all property owned by the City of Woodbury was either donated or purchased with City of Woodbury tax dollars for public use, approval or denial of this application will depend on the amount of public benefit associated with the request. Projects that benefit only individuals or small groups will not be approved under the Community Work Permit process. Approval of this application constitutes a legal agreement between the applicant(s) and the City of Woodbury. To download the form, please click here Community Work Permit.

Vendor Applications
Vendors participating in an event to sell food/merchandise or provide services to participants for a fee, as part of an event or tournament held upon City of Woodbury property, are required to have a Vendor Permit. To download the form, please click here Vendor Application